Welcome to Routes 2 Roots-NGO (the Society), registered under The Societies Act 1860 having registered office at S-43, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, India and the owner of this website.
From here onwards in this agreement, the term “Society” refers to the website to www.routes2roots.com/www.routes2roots.ngo who owns this website.
1. This Terms and Conditions of Service (“Agreement”) between the Society and users / registered members of the website (“You”) describes the terms on which the Society offers you the Services (as defined below) through the website. The use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions under this Agreement. Before using this website, you must carefully read, understand, accept and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions under this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions under the Agreement, please do not use the website.
2. The NGO reserves the right to revise, amend or modify the policy entailed in this disclaimer at any time and in any manner as it may deem fit. Any change or revision so effected will be posted on the site. It is therefore important that you review these terms regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
3. The online donations through credit/debit card & net banking should be used only for making donations to Routes 2 Roots, Cultural program, VIRSA-Digital learning of performing arts, Student exchange program. In case you wish to make your contribution to us for any other purpose, please use the cheque/pay order/DD method in favour of Routes 2 Roots, payable at Delhi.
4. All donations accepted through on line methods will be accounted for as the income of the Society and will be applied for the charitable purposes they are meant for. However, if the donor wishes to make a large Corpus donation as its long term capital, then he should only use the cheque/pay order/DD method and state specifically in his covering letter that the donation is meant as contribution to the Corpus of the Society. In the absence of such specific direction, the donation will be accounted for as income of the Society by the Income Tax Dept.
5. The facility of making on line donations is currently restricted to Indian nationals and Indian organisations, in Indian rupees only. In case the donor is a foreign national or a foreign owned or controlled organisation, then he should only use the cheque/pay order/DD facility for making donations. It is, however advisable to use the direct bank remittance facility from outside India for this purpose. The necessary instructions in this regard can be obtained by sending an e mail to email@example.com
6. Please note that the credit /debit cards issued outside India are currently not eligible to be used for online donations.
7. All donations will be accepted as donations meant for the various activities being undertaken by the Society(Purpose-General) unless the donor specifies the purpose for which the donation should be used.
8. The Society will be sending a receipt for the donation made, to the address indicated on the registration form within 45 days of receiving the payment.
9. Please note that there is a levy of 2.5% charged by the Bank/Card companies on the on line donation made through credit/debit card. As a result, in such cases, the receipt issued by the Society will be for the amount net of this levy.
10. Please contact the Society by e mail or post in case you do not receive the receipt in the time indicated.
11. All donors making a donation of more than Rs 50,000/- are, by law, required to give their PAN number on the registration form.
12. The donors are most welcome to re-assure themselves that their donations have been used for the purpose they have specified. In this connection, they may contact the Society. In the case of donations exceeding Rs 10 lacs, the Society will be able to provide an audited certificate of end use if so requested by the donor.
13. If you are making donations through the payment gateway, you understand that the payment gateway is provided by a third party and governed by the terms and conditions provided by such third party. You are liable in the event you violate any of the terms and conditions of such third party in making your donations. The Society shall not be responsible for any such errors or default in making your donations.
14. Before making any donation, you are required to fill up all the mandatory information in the donation form. This information will be used for further communication in terms of tax exemption certificates, feedback reports etc. And also note that this is required as per Government of India order to record all the information about the donors.
15. You acknowledge that all information on member profile has been entered by or on behalf of you are true to the best of your knowledge. The Society shall take reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of such information. However, the Society does not assume any liability in case of any direct or indirect loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind whatsoever arising on account of divulgence of such personal information by the visitor.
16. You can donate to selected causes on the Society using a number of payment methods such as credit or debit cards or cheque & net banking. Donations are processed by our payment gateway service provider HDFC payment getaway.
17. All donations made through the Society are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please contact the Society immediately if there are justifying reasons or circumstances for refund and your case may be reviewed on a best effort basis and decision of the Society will be final.
18. You will receive an email confirming your donation to the cause. This is the final confirmation of your donation. If you have not received, please contact the Society immediately.
19. The Society reserves the right at any time from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the donation facility with or without notice.
20. You agree to act in a responsible and legal manner when using the Society website. You shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules and undertake not to use the Society website for any unlawful purpose or in a manner which is likely to cause harm or offense any other user including the Society.
21. You agree not to create a false identity on the website, impersonate any person or entity (including members of the Society) or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your name, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
22. You agree not to submit or transmit through any material that contains viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
23. The Society reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in the Society’s opinion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, reporting you to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
24. You are solely responsible for the content that you post on or through any of the Society website, and any material or information that you transmit to other users. The Society will not liable and does not endorse and has no control over such content.
25. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Society, are acknowledged on the website.
26. Through this website links to other websites are provided for your convenience to provide further information and they are not under the control of the Society. The Society has no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
a) Personal data: The Society collects your personal information voluntarily provided by you for the following
b) Responding to contact us by phone or email
c) Making donations using the payment gateway
30. With respect to the above activities, we may collect information including, but not limited to Name (First, Middle and Last), email address, postal address, Income tax PAN, Nationality, taxpaying status (Resident Indian, NRI, US tax payer, UK tax payer), telephone number, company name, title, credit card number, credit card expiry date, bank account number etc. the Society may use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by us. You may opt out of such email notifications.
a. Non-Personal data: When you browse, read pages or download information on the website, we may automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit such as.
b. The internet domain of your service provider and IP address from which you access our website.
c. The type of browser.
d. The date time you accessed our site and the pages/URLs you have visited and the name of referring website (if you reach the Society from another website) This information is only used to help make this site more convenient and useful to you by analysing the trends.
e. Cookies: The Society uses cookie technology to track which pages on the website you use; browser type etc. cookies are small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device and are used for record keeping purposes only. You are always free to decline such cookies by changing your browser settings. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion.
31. The Society does not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you i.e. to respond to your queries, tax receipt certificates, and feedback reports. The Society never collects information commercial marketing purposes.
32. The Society will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless you have consented for this disclosure.
33. The Society will disclose your personal information only;
a. When required to comply with any applicable law, summon, search warrant or court or regulatory law.
b. To the employees of the Society to perform their job functions as and when required.
34. The Society will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate industry and technical protocols and standards) to protect your Personal Data. However, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Indian IT Act.
35. The Society reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of the assets of the Society. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be given an opportunity to opt-out.
36. The contract shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try and suit, proceedings in connection therewith/in that behalf. Any disputes under this agreement, which cannot be settled by negotiation may be resolved exclusively by arbitration and shall be held in Mumbai, India and conducted in accordance with the provision of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof. Subject to the above, the courts of law at Delhi alone shall have the jurisdiction in respect of all matters connected with the agreement. The arbitration award shall be final and binding.
37. Unless otherwise stated, the Society or our third parties own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
38. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
39. the Society grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the services; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to)
a. Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
b. Show any material from the website in public, without accreditation of the source;
c. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Society website for a commercial purpose;
d. Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
40. The Society aspires to be a dynamic website by adding new features and content regularly for the benefit of visitors. For this purpose, the Society website may be temporarily shut down for updating work. However, the Society will put its best efforts to minimize the inconvenience caused due to non-availability of website.
41. At the Society we make every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Society takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to issues beyond our control.
42. By accepting these Terms, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless the Society, its officers, employees, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from the use of the Society by you or by those who have access to the service through your account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR WEB BASED PURCHASE
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE TO BE READ TOGETHER WITH THE APPLICABLE QUOTE OR INVOICE (the “Invoice”) AND THE TERMS OF ANY SERVICE SELECTED BY CUSTOMER.
The following terms and conditions govern the sale by Topline Electronics Pvt. Ltd. (“Vendor”) to Customer of the products and services (the “Products”). By accepting delivery of the Products described on the Invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions.
1. Customer may not alter, supplement or amend these terms and conditions under any circumstances. Any attempt by Customer to so alter, supplement or amend these terms and conditions, or to enter into an order for Products that is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Vendor. Vendor may alter or make amendments to these terms and conditions as they relate to future sales or deliveries at any time without prior notice.
2. This document shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi and the parties hereby agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
3. Credit terms are within Vendor’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise specified in Vendor’s invoice, payment must be received by Vendor prior to Vendor’s acceptance of an order. Payment for the Products will be made by credit card/ Debit card & net banking.
4. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Vendor’s invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Vendor with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the Products shipped to Customer’s location prior to Vendor’s acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for goods and services tax, sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except taxes on Vendor’s net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Vendor’s invoice.
5. Title to Products passes from Vendor to Customer at the time the Products leave Vendor’s [location] warehouse except that title to software shall remain with the applicable licensor(s). All software is subject to the applicable license agreement accompanying the Products. Customer agrees that it will be bound by each such licence agreement once its package is opened or its seal is broken. Vendor will take responsibility for any loss or damage to the Products which occurs during shipping. Shipping dates are estimates only. Vendor is not liable for delays in shipment or failure to ship by the estimated ship date.
(a) The limited warranties, applicable to vendor branded products only, are included in the documentation accompanying the product. Vendor makes no express warranties or condition except those in vendor’s applicable warranty statement in effect on the date of the invoice. Any such warranty will be effective, and vendor will be obligated to honour any such warranty only upon vendor’s receipts of payment in full for the item to warranted.
(b) Vendor disclaims all other warranties and condition, express or implied, in respect of the product and service contemplated by these terms and conditions including, without limitation, implied warranties and condition of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
(c) Vendor’s responsibility for claims in respect of the products and services contemplated by these terms and conditions is limited to repair and replacement as set forth in vendor`s applicable warranty statement in effect on the date of the invoice
(d) Without limiting the generality of the above disclaimers’, vendor does not warrant any software products under these terms and condition. Any applicable warranties for software are contained in the applicable licence agreement which accompanies the products.
(e) Vendor reserves the right to change its warranties at any time, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, with respect to future sales and deliveries.
(f) Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain implied warranties or conditions or limitations on now long an implied warranty or condition lasts in consumer transaction. Therefore, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.
6. Vendor’s Customer Return Policy provides that end user Customers who buy Products directly from Vendor may return them to Vendor up to 07days (for Indian Customers) and 15 days (for international customers) after the date of the Invoice for such Products for a refund of the Product purchase price if the same has already been paid by Customer. This refund does not include any shipping and handling charges. Returned Products must be in an “as new” condition, and all of the packaging, documentation, CDs, and all other items included with the Products must be returned.
7. From time to time, Vendor may, in its sole discretion, exchange Products or portions of a Product. Any exchanges will be made in accordance with Vendor’s exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
8. Vendor’s policy is one of ongoing Product update and revision. Vendor may revise and discontinue Products at any time without prior notice. Vendor shall use its reasonable efforts to ensure that the catalogue of Products on its website is up-to-date, but Vendor makes no guarantee that all Products listed in Vendor’s online catalogue will be available at all times or at any time.
9. Vendor does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein or in the applicable warranty statement or service offering including, without limitation, any liability for product not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software. Vendor shall not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other loss or damge relating in any way to products or services, whether direct or consequential, special, indirect or punitive, even if advised of the possibility of such losses or damages, or for any claim by any third party. The foregoing limitations apply regardless of the causes or circumstances giving rise to apply regardless of the causes or circumstances damage or liability is based on negligence or other torts or breach of contract including, without limitation, fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term.
10. Service and support offerings may vary from Product to Product. Vendor has no obligation to provide service or support for any Product until Vendor has received full payment for such Product or service/ support contract for which service or support is requested. Vendor shall be under no obligation to supply support or repair services that are required because of improper or inadequate installation, use or maintenance, actions or modifications by unauthorized third parties or Customer, or accidental or wilful damage or misuse. Services are provided in accordance with the provisions contained in the available Service Offering selected by Customer, as shown on the applicable Vendor Quote or invoice.
11. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of [jurisdiction] and its states/provinces. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. Vendor has separate terms and conditions governing purchases by resellers.
12. Any and all products available for purchase or licence on this web site are subject to the export control laws and regulations of [Delhi] in effect from time to time. In purchasing any of the Products, Customer agrees not to dispose through export, re export, trans-shipment or otherwise, of any Product purchased or licensed from or through Vendor, except in accordance with such export control laws and regulations.
13. The terms and conditions contained herein and any document incorporated by reference or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between Customer and Vendor pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes, terminates and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations, whether written or oral, between the parties. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions of sale and any of the documents incorporated by reference or referred to herein, these terms and conditions of sale shall govern.
14. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof and any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be severable.
15. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
16. Vendor shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.